Unable to update C-touch color time

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by mjjafari, Jun 22, 2022.

1. mjjafari

mjjafari

Despite having the option ticked in Piced to sync touchscreen time with PC upon transfer, the network time doesn't get updated when I send the project over to C-touch colour, any idea what I am doing wrong ?

mjjafari, Jun 22, 2022
  2. mjjafari

Wonkey

Do you have the correct region set for you screen. The default in PICED is Adelaide

Wonkey, Jun 22, 2022
  3. mjjafari

Trevor

Very strange, that's all you should have to do, even if time zones are out the date should be the same. One possible problem could be the cmos battery not backing up the PC clock on the touch screen, but if the power is kept on that shouldn't matter until the power is removed and reapplied.
    Does the screen do a reset after changing the Date/Time? Do you have other touch screens or other timekeeping devices on your network, if you do, they may have the wrong date set and when the touch screen resets after the update it may take the time from one of them. I get this a lot when doing repairs and have several an test at the same time.

regards
    Trevor

Trevor, Jun 22, 2022
Ask a Question