un Learn mode

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by markcraw, Feb 19, 2006.

1. markcraw

markcraw

Hi

Sorry Newbi mistake (didn't RTFM) and I have accidentally setup two switches on a 4gang to act as a two key dimmer in learn mode. I have tried to re-assign the keys but it doesn't seem to clear the original assignment.

Is there away of clearing a learn mode assignment?
    Or resetting the whole system without using a PC interface?

Thanks,
    Mark

markcraw, Feb 19, 2006
  2. markcraw

Don

To clear all learn mode assignments in a key unit, just enter learn mode with an extra long press on an output unit key , as per normal, then double-click the key unit key that you want to have cleared. this will put that key into scene programming mode. double-click the same key again, and all leds on the key unit will flash rapidly. this is "revert to factory settings" mode. Exiting learn with the key unit in this state will flush all programming from the unit.

You really should not have to go to this extreme however. a 2-key function can easily be changed to a single-key function simply by re-entering learn mode, and selecting the key you want to be associated with the output(s) selected in learn, and any prior 2-key functions will be lost.

Don

Don, Feb 20, 2006
  3. markcraw

markcraw

Thanks

Thanks Don, I didn't manage to reset the whole unit but I reprogrammed the keys and all is good now

Cheers,
    Mark

markcraw, Feb 27, 2006
Ask a Question