Trouble with Matrix

Discussion in 'Multi-Room Audio (MRA) and MARPA' started by janine, Aug 25, 2006.

1. janine

janine

Hi,
    Anyone else had a problem with their matrix switcher by any chance?

We installed the multiroom system into a clients house, but we seem to be having an issue with the matrix switcher, by process of elimination we determined this to be the problem.
    The symptoms:
    The multiroom works fine for a while, but then out of the blue the sources become "jammed" on one input. i.e. DVD player for instance. Then no matter which source u jump to, it remains the DVD player. But this is not it. Some of the zones stop working altogether.
    Now i would have assumed it was our setup. so we checked everything, but i cannot see an error!
    So we pulled all the zones out of the matrix switcher and put them back in again and then it worked again, perfectly. All zones working 100%.strange.

Anyone have a suggestion?

janine, Aug 25, 2006
  2. janine

Maurits Roos

Have had a similar problem when commissioning a Matrix switcher when it got stuck on an input by manually pressing the zone button on the front of the Matrix to switch it manually rather than by a CBUS group address appeared to kick it back into life

Maurits Roos, Sep 24, 2006
Ask a Question