Trigger From Touch Screen

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by conor1, Apr 15, 2008.

1. conor1

conor1

Hi everyone,

Here's the scope - have 1 wired network and 3 wireless networks all functioning grand.

What I'm trying to do is have an "All Off" button to turn everything off in the house - to achieve this I have set this command on the Touch Screen located in Living Room (working great). What I need is to have this command available from a button in the Master Bedroom (on a wireless switch).

From my understanding the wireless switch in the Master Bedroom needs to send a Trigger Command to the Touch Screen in the Living Room in order to get the All Off to work from the Master Bedroom?!?! Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks in advance for any help...

Pete

conor1, Apr 15, 2008
  2. conor1

znelbok

If you are using a scene to do the all off then have a look at the tutorials section of the forum, There is a lot of good information there, esp on scene triggering.

If you are using the area function then just ramp off the area from a key input (Assuming that you can still do that from a wireless key input).

Mick

znelbok, Apr 15, 2008
Ask a Question