Tradesman Vehicle for sale SE Melbourne

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D1ES, Oct 9, 2008.

1. D1ES

D1ES

Hi everyone,

Due to an accident i suffered at work in Jan this year I have to leave the trade. As a result im looking to sell my vehicle.

I have attached a link to the bottom of this post with some photos to have a look at. Its an awesome setup something I expected to have for years to come (the service body can be transfered to another vehicle).

The vehicle is a 06 Rodeo 2x4 3.5L V6 alloytec 5 speed manual Space Cab in Silver. Its original manufacturer's warrenty is valid through till June 2010 as it was purchased June 2007. The vehicle has done 18000kms (as at 09/10/08).

The service body is a Cooks Body Works Sparky Pack which has 8 lockable cabinets (3 down each side, 1 draw for bakelite, 1 draw for cable). All the cabinets have central locking ie when you lock the car from the remote all the cabinets lock too. There is also a conduit carrier fitted which accomidates more than 70 lengths of 20mm conduit, this is also lockable but with a key only.

Heavy duty ladder racks are fitted, its ready to go.

Please don't hesitate to call me if you have any questions on 0414 700 014.

$31,000 ono inc GST (tax Invoice will be provided on request)

Cheers

Andrew Cochrane

Photos

Car Sales Add

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2008
    D1ES, Oct 9, 2008
  2. D1ES

D1ES

Price Drop!?!?!?

I have dropped the price for this vehicle to $27000 ono inc GST. I will supply a tax invoice with the sale.

D1ES, Oct 15, 2008
Ask a Question