Touch screen not finding new groups

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by JakeK, Apr 9, 2014.

1. JakeK

JakeK

I am working on a project which has multipule networks (9) and I'm trying to create a button on my Colour Touch Screen to trun on/off a scene consisting of lighting groups from the multiple networks.

Fristly I connect to the individual networks on Toolkit (via a serial connection to my local network then by network bridges to each of the others) and add my new lighting groups and assign them to their relay channels.

The problem I am having is that now when I go onto my colour touch screen, enter the scene's page and add a new scene it will not find any of my newly created groups under the 'scene components' tab.

I have done this task many times before in past, is there something obvious that I'm missing or forgetting to do?

All help appreciated

JakeK, Apr 9, 2014
  2. JakeK

Mr Mark

Hello JakeK.
    If you have added groups in Toolkit and have PICED open at the same time, go to 'Tools' and hit the 'Refresh C-Bus Tags' button.

Mr Mark, Apr 10, 2014
Ask a Question