Toolkit Scan New Bug

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by PSC, Jan 10, 2006.

1. PSC

PSC

When adding Reflection switches to a Cbus network via the "Scan New" button in Toolkit V1.2.0, I see the new unit; I re-address it and then open the GUI for that particular switch. I then changed the switch application from the standard application 056 (renamed Lighting OLD) to "Lighting" 051 application and save changes. During the last 10% of the save settings progress bar the application reverts back to application 056 in the active GUI before it closes.

It shows the correct application in the DB window and the correct application in the network window.

I then disconnect the Cbus cable from that unit and connect to the next new device for that network, select "Scan New", run through all the same steps as outlined above and save changes.

The most recent unit added to the network displays the correct application in the Network window, however the previous unit/s now displays application 056 (lighting OLD) for the application in the network window.

If I had added 100 units, 1-99 will have the incorrect application information displayed whilst unit 100 will be correct... :confused:

If you open up the GUI in the network window it displays the correct information.

PSC, Jan 10, 2006
Ask a Question