Toolkit & HomeGate v3 Compatibility?

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by jay, Nov 2, 2004.

1. jay

jay

Hey there C-Bus gurus,
    We have just been exploring the new Toolkit software & like what we see so far. My query is that when HomeGate v3 is released will it be compatable with the current beta version of Toolkit as we would like to start using the new software for a project we are currently involved in that requires colour touch screens. My concern would be that any projects that we program now with Toolkit might have issues when HomeGate v3 is released. Should we continue programming with Installation Software v2 until a formal release of Toolkit is available?
    Cheers

jay, Nov 2, 2004
  2. jay

Darren Senior Member

Beta versions of the HomeGate, Schedule Plus and C-Touch Configuration software will be available for download very soon. They will be compatible with the new C-Bus Tool Kit and they will be backward compatible with previous versions (i.e. they will open the old files).

Stay tuned...

Darren, Nov 2, 2004
  3. jay

Richo

Hi All project created with Toolkit will be either A) compatiable with Homegate V3 or B) Upgradable with no work by the user.

Richo, Nov 2, 2004
  4. jay

jay

Excellent, thanks for the prompt relpy - you guys r0xr!

jay, Nov 2, 2004
Ask a Question