Toolkit 1.14.5 Unit List Refresh

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by Robbo_VIC, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Robbo_VIC

Robbo_VIC

Every time I go into a unit then click OK or Cancel, it comes back to the unit list, freezes for 5-10 seconds then refreshes the whole list, ignoring what sort order I had and even resetting the columns I had....

Robbo_VIC, Apr 29, 2016
  2. Robbo_VIC

alepore

Seems like that hasn't been fixed from previous version, Have seen that happen on 1.14.4 on win 7, x64.
    Solution = roll back to 1.14.3. haven't tried 1.14.5 as yet.

alepore, Apr 29, 2016
  3. Robbo_VIC

Mr CBUS

Exactly the same thing happening for me on Windows 7 Toolkit 1.14.5
    I even rang and reported the fault in 1.14.4 OMG

I also have eDLTs that constantly don't take the correct text labels.
    Doing my head in, even after reboot of keypad and firmware upgrade to 1.4:mad:

Mr CBUS, May 10, 2016
  4. Robbo_VIC

NickD Moderator

Can you elaborate on this? Dynamic labels or Static? Can you give me steps to reproduce it?

Nick

NickD, May 11, 2016
  5. Robbo_VIC

Mr CBUS

Static Labels (Some with Bar Graph under some with Small Static Text under)

You send to the keypad (just changes or complete) and either way at 99% it fails (at the point where I think it goes to do the DLT labels)
    Most times the function of the button works but the text is wrong, sometimes when adding a scene that triggers an action selector in a PAC > the button will be programmed as the correct text but the button does not trigger.

I have found that in some instances factory resetting the unit and loading its saved template has done the trick

*The only unique thing on this site is a ELK M1 Alarm Cbus Serial Interface board, that I am planning to disconnect tomorrow.
    I might also try factory resetting and redoing all of the work from scratch (as the keypad template was done in 1.14.3 and I have since upgraded to 1.14.5 and put firmware 1.4 onto the keypad in the hope the fault would go away)

Mr CBUS, May 12, 2016
Ask a Question