Time format error for help

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Rommel, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Rommel

Rommel

Hello,everyone
    When I have finished my project, I've downloaded my logic and schedule to my PACA.After several days,I found a strange phenomena in my system:
    I have five networks and four PACA in my project.And I installed Homegate(I've made an interface for my system) in a DELL PC.My PC and my networks is connected by the 5500PC from the COM port.
    At the beginning,my logic and schedule was running well,but several days after,sometimes one day,sometimes three days or six days,my schedule have not run at my set time.I checked my system,I found the time in my DELL computer was changed!
    My OS is WIN2000 and the default time format was 24-hours one day.But when I checked my computer,the time format was 12-hours one day! I weened someone changed it so I changed it to 24-hours,and my system was comeback.But after several days,my schedule has the same error again,and my time format was changed to 12-hours again!
    I re-instell my OS and Homegate,but the error happend as of old.
    Is the PACA or Homegate could changed the time format in the computer? Or there were some setting errors in my software or the PACA?
    Who knows why? Please help me.Thank you.
    PS: when I downloading the logic to PACA,My OS's time format is 24-hours one day.

Rommel, Jan 29, 2007
  2. Rommel

Phil.H

Rommel,

Lets get a couple of things straight first. The schedules are based in the Homegate software on the PC. ???

You are having problems with the time clock in your PC ???

Do you have schedules running in the PACA units as well as PC/Homegate.

Note - once loaded with a compiled program the PACA's have nothing to do with your PC.

:)

Phil.H, Jan 29, 2007
  3. Rommel

Darren Senior Member

To fix this problem :

1. Open the project Details Form
    2. Go to the C-Bus Options page
    3. Switch off the "Enable Time Synchronisation" option

See the help file topic "C-Bus Options" for more details.

Darren, Jan 30, 2007
  4. Rommel

Rommel

Thank you for help.

To Phil.H:
    1.I thank my PC clock has no problems.Four days before,I closed Homegate and c-gate,and the clock didn't change yet.
    2.There's no schedules in my PC/Homegate

"once loaded with a compiled program the PACA's have nothing to do with your PC."
    I think so.But it looks like my PC's time could influence the PACA

To Darren :
    There's no "Enable Time Synchronisation" in my C-Bus Options page.I have three option only.
    "Model Networks Independently"
    "Ramp Groups to level 1 then send off" and
    "Nudge/Ramp only on Groups in sences"

Maybe we have different edition of homegate. My edition number:
    Toolkit 1.1.7
    Homegate 3.1.0
    C-gate 2.2.4

For more help,thank you.

Rommel, Jan 30, 2007
  5. Rommel

Phil.H

Yes...

Phil.H, Jan 30, 2007
  6. Rommel

Richo

They are very old versions of software.

Goto http://www2.clipsal.com/cis/technical/downloads/c-bus_toolkit and download Toolkit 1.6.0 (This will install C-Gate 2.6).

Goto http://www2.clipsal.com/cis/technical/downloads/home_gate and download Homegate 3.9 (look for the upgrade, not the demo).

Goto http://www2.clipsal.com/cis/technical/downloads/piced and download PICED 3.9 (for programming the PACA)

Richo, Jan 30, 2007
  7. Rommel

Darren Senior Member

This feature was only introduced in version 3.3. Refer to http://training.clipsal.com/downloads/HomeGateFamily/HomeGate_3_9.html for details of changes to the software. Please upgrade to the new versions as described by Richo.

Darren, Jan 30, 2007
  8. Rommel

Rommel

thank you all.
    Yes,the edition of my software is too old,but my motherland isn't Australia,so I couldn't get the latest edition of cbus-software,in my country my edition is the latest already:( -------
    Aut there's a question however,I have a hardware softdog which connect to my PC by LPT,and this could provide a licence for my network(5 networks licence).
    If I update my software,is this softdog could been identified by the new edition of homegate?
    Thank you very much :)

Rommel, Jan 31, 2007
  9. Rommel

PSC

Yes, the "softdog" or dongle as we tend to call it is a C-Gate license and will work with upgraded versions of HomeGate.

PSC, Jan 31, 2007
  10. Rommel

Rommel

The time format has no problems after I updated my software,at least in passed 7 days it running well!
    Thank you for help,my upstairs's friends
    :)

Rommel, Feb 9, 2007
Ask a Question