TICA Door Bell Sound

Discussion in 'Telephone Interface (CBTI) and TICA' started by Tango, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Tango

Tango

The Door bell function currently has 17 sounds avalible on it. Could you please please let us load our own wav files on either by including a brouse button or show me how to create my own "door bell.LIB" file as I two of my customer are not happy with the sounds on offer. I have already plenty of doorbell sounds just waiting to load on. If this is easy to do I would appreciate a quick fix as my two customers are reluctant to provide final payment over the little details such as this. (To be able to brouse for a custom set of voice phrases would also be very useful and make the Tica unit easier to sell)

Tango, Jun 12, 2007
  2. Tango

ashleigh Moderator

Another customer has requested some additional doorbells, and provided the sound files to us.

We hope this will be released for download in the next couple of weeks (it should be going to test very soon).

Ability to browse and load arbitrary doorbell files is on the list of things to do but is a big s/w architectural change so it is very unlikely to occur anytime soon.

Hopefully the new (expanded) set of doorbell sounds will include something acceptable.

ashleigh, Jun 12, 2007
  3. Tango

Tango

Door bell sound files

Thanks for the reply. If I sent though some door bell sound files could theses be added to the new release?

Tango, Jun 12, 2007
Ask a Question