tica and ness

Discussion in 'Telephone Interface (CBTI) and TICA' started by scott d, Apr 11, 2010.

1. scott d

scott d

Hi all, I have a little probelm, i am sure someone else would have come across this as well.

Brief rundown, I have the ness cbus panel V1.8, and also have CBTI and have used version tica 3.0.0.221. I also use the speaker output for home announcent. E.g, zone not armed, entry delay enter password, alarm has been triggered.
    I use the security events in the tica with the zones in it, and security events, the problem I have is when i put <Security Zone Description> in with the Security System Alarm Active event it will not say the zone description over the speaker or over the phone, instead it just gives a number then the security alarm has been triggered description.
    In my old place this was not a problem as i didnt have a home mode so I just activated the <Security Zone Description>, but i can not do this now as obviously when in home mode the sensors that are unarmed give the description when you walk through them.
    Any thoughts??

scott d, Apr 11, 2010
  2. scott d

scott d

surely I cannot be the only person on here who has used the CBTI to announce ness or clipsal security alarms / zones etc ???

scott d, Apr 27, 2010
Ask a Question