The New D16 C-Bus Panel

Discussion in 'Homesafe & Security Access & Control' started by Nathan, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Nathan

Nathan

What is the delay with this panel its been over 5 weeks and I have been told another 2 weeks yet.
    From what im hearing is that there is no C-Bus chips availible for this panel due to the new features ie monitor mode etc being used via cbus.
    Can someone from CIS let us know the new features and delays as this is meant to be a technical source website or we can start a new web site called CBus_rumor_mill.com, the rumor mill seems to be the most up to date source.
    Cheers

Nathan, Feb 20, 2006
  2. Nathan

lcrowhurst

cbus enabled

I Installed one a few months back, what do you want to know?

It has 16 programmable output, that can be programmed to trigger when :

It is arrmed /disarmmed
    end of arrming period
    when a sensor is triggered when its disarmmed
    when a sendor is triggere when its armed

the unit can be armed via cbus (area 1, area 2 , both)

16 zones, fire zone

works with card readers, finger print readers etc.

integration with cbus was easy. Like the fact that you can now create a config on your computer and upload it, first time may take longer than if done by the key pad, but future projects programmed much fast as it just requires modifications to the stored project.

lcrowhurst, Feb 21, 2006
  3. Nathan

Nathan

I know it works fine its the NEW features (monitor mode arming) and why the delay is so long at the moment.

Nathan, Feb 22, 2006
  4. Nathan

lcrowhurst

sorry cant help on the time delay I dont work for clipsal, I know it doesnt help but there are a few around becaus eI got my hands on one. Have you spoken to your clipsal rep?

lcrowhurst, Feb 22, 2006
Ask a Question