Temperature Sensor

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by L.A.F, Jun 8, 2017.

1. L.A.F

L.A.F

Greetings,
    As I'm new to this field of control I'm wondering if you are able to help me.
    We are planning on controlling auto blinds and windows via a c:)bus temp sensor.
    Say if the degrees rises above a certain point than the blinds will drop and the windows will open to a point.
    If anyone could help that would be awesome also the hardware ill need.

5031RDTSL-WE is this component capable.

Many thanks.:)

L.A.F, Jun 8, 2017
  2. L.A.F

Wonkey

As I have no idea what skills you have I will give you a generic answer that hopefully will drive you in the right direction
    I presume your system will control more than just the blinds and windows, due to the fact C-Bus is a lighting contol system that can do many other things.

To acheive your desired result you will take the temp measurement from the 5031rdtsl and using the logic engine found in a Wiser or Pac write some logic that defines the action points.
    You will need in addition to your 5031rdtsl an operating C-bus system a Wiser2 or a Pascal Automation controller (I would use the Wiser2 it provide much more functionality) and a L5501RBCP shutter contoller for each blind or window motor.

If you are not familar with C-bus programming then have alook at the training courses available, or if this is a one of project consider engaging a programmer to help.
    Colin

Wonkey, Jun 10, 2017
Ask a Question