Syncing Thermostats/HVAC to and from Lighting Groups.....PAC Logic

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by mminehan, Mar 24, 2015.

1. mminehan

mminehan

Hi,
    I'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination but I thought I would share my logic code that syncs HAVC (Thermostat) data to and from (phantom) lighting groups. I did a bit of searching on the forums and there are a couple of people who have posted on similar topics. I spent 4 days trying to figure this out, so I hope it comes in useful for someone. I'm sure the code could be made better but it works for me. I had a few problems with the logic working perfectly in PICED but not in PAC (e.g. enabling monitoring of the Tstats in the HVAC application manager in PICED in order to get it to work on the PAC).

I did this because I use home automation software (HomeSeer) to control our house. Unfortunately the gateway (UKUSA C-Bus Gateway which is a bi-directional xAP gateway) can only see the lighting application (group level and state) and can't directly control C-Bus thermostats.

I have 6 thermostats and wanted to be able to control the operation, set-level, and set back, and get the temperature readings.

Anyway, here's the code cut and paste form the 'Logic Summary' so the formatting has been lost:

Cheers, Marty.

mminehan, Mar 24, 2015
Ask a Question