Switching between homegate and another application

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by watkins, May 16, 2007.

1. watkins

watkins

Hi,

I am running homegate and command cubes jukebox on one computer. By using the special function program,run I can switch from homegate to command cubes, when I try the same from command cubes, homegate opens a new window so I end up with multiple windows with homegate running instead of switching to the homgate window that is already running. Is there anyway of getting homegate to only run once. Each time you click on the homegate.exe it will run the program multiple times, but each time you click on toolkit.exe it will only open the instance that is already running. How do I get homegate to do this as well?

Any ideas?

Steve

watkins, May 16, 2007
  2. watkins

Darren Senior Member

Currently there is nothing stopping multiple instances of HomeGate from running. This is on the list of things for us to do (#6958).

Darren, May 17, 2007
  3. watkins

Duncan

Duncan, May 17, 2007
Ask a Question