Sunset and sunrise schedules not working

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by freshmaker, Sep 15, 2020.

1. freshmaker

freshmaker

I have a paca unit running a few schedules that are based on sunset and sunrise. The customer said everything was working fine for a few nights and then the schedules that run at sunset stopped working.

I have uploaded the project to the paca again in case something went wrong there. I also changed the time on a edlt to a couple of mins before sunset and the schedules worked fine when the time changed over. The same with sunrise but the customer says it is still not working.

As far as I can tell everything is working fine, is it possible changing the time is causing it to work but when the time naturally gets to sunset something is stopping it from working?

freshmaker, Sep 15, 2020
  2. freshmaker

Graham Lamb

Hi
    Do you have anything like eDLT, touchscreen that you can display the time on to see if PAC is changing the time. have you set the city to the correct one. The only other thing I can think of is if you have a Minder Mk1 or an old CNI they did play havoc with time off the net.

Graham Lamb, Sep 17, 2020
Ask a Question