Sub page time out

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Dave Byron, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Dave Byron

Dave Byron

Is the frame time out supposed to start when the frame is first loaded or when it changes. this is what I am trying to do;
    Have a Home page with a sub page frame that has just the "select" button - "capture';
    Then when it is touched a new sub page is loaded - "capture1".
    Now if nothing is touched I want it to go back to the "capture" look after a time out.
    If a button is touched - leave sub frame there, show new page and timeout out as above.

It works with my logic but want to use the time out feature if possible, people have trouble following my logic - code I mean.

tks
    Dave

Attached Files:

Dave Byron, Jun 28, 2011
  2. Dave Byron

Darren Senior Member

The time-out timer starts when the sub-page within the frame is changed.

It looks like what you have set-up should work. Are you having problems with it?

Darren, Jun 28, 2011
  3. Dave Byron

Dave Byron

Darren,
    It doesn't seem to do any thing. this how i do in logic;

{Home Page T/O }
    If ShowingPage("Home Page") and ShowingSubPage("Home Page", "Sub-Page Sub Kitchen Home", "Sub Kitchen Home Down") then
    begin
    If not TimerRunning(1) then TimerStart(1);
    If TimerTime(1) = 20 then ShowSubPage("Home Page", "Sub-Page Sub Kitchen Home", "Sub Kitchen Home Up");
    end
    else
    TimerStop(1);

Which works fine, but it would be better in T/O pages - no tag errors etc.

Will try more - included my test project, nothing in it except 3 pages

tks

dave

Attached Files:

• test.ctd
      File size:
      30.4 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2011
    Dave Byron, Jun 28, 2011
  4. Dave Byron

carlg

Only works in simulation mode doesnt work in programming mode. As i have just found.

Q. Now i am struggling to get an invisible/transparent sub page frame to put it in am i just being stupid am i missing something or is this not possible. I am trying to create the effect of a drop down box with buttons to select. But i dont want a visible empty box there to start with. And i cant use the same colour as the page background as it is a gradient of 2 colours and i can only do a single colour on the background of a sub frame.

Any sulotions guys.

carlg, Jul 8, 2011
  5. Dave Byron

carlg

Its okay i have sussed it out. create a sub page and under background style change it to transparent and use this as the default page. i new i was being stupid and there was an easy way to do it. Cheers

carlg, Jul 8, 2011
Ask a Question