String to Trigger?

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by muppets, Nov 7, 2010.

1. muppets

muppets

Just after some input about using my A/C unit (operating over serial via a C-Touch) and passing information gathered to my new Wiser (which is awesome btw);).

There doesn't appear to be any way to access system IO's etc at the Wiser, so what I am thinking is I could turn a string into a value on a trigger to represent temperature and use this so that my Wiser will pass the trigger value to my Iphone (which has a great and very cheap app care of the CIS team):D.

Does this sound like a reasonable way of performing this action or is there an easier way?

muppets, Nov 7, 2010
  2. muppets

NickD Moderator

I'm not 100% sure, but it sounds like you just want to display the value of a System IO on the Wiser UI?

If so, there is a widget to do this (when you add a widget, select "Logic" in the Service dropdown) :

Attached Files:

NickD, Nov 8, 2010
Ask a Question