Strange behaviour of L5512

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 2SC, Jul 28, 2008.

1. 2SC

2SC

In a hotel project there are 3 suites feeded with 3phase power. There is also a stand by generator which takes the loads after some seconds of power cut.

Can anyone explain why on the 2 of the 3 suites, when the generator start to operate, the 1st channel of a L5512 close its contact without opening the indication light on the relay? As a result a shutter start to operate.

When someone press the button 2 times the relay start to operate normal again.

Any ideas?

PS: I am sorry for my difficulty to express myself in English

2SC, Jul 28, 2008
  2. 2SC

zip_cool

yeah, same like what i occur here, but the different is we connect to a light.. is that because of the issued of the frequently of generator???

zip_cool, Aug 8, 2008
  3. 2SC

2SC

Propably this is the reason Technical support said.
    I will put a network burden and if the problem remain I will put a shutter relay...

2SC, Aug 8, 2008
  4. 2SC

Darpa

You could install a power conditioner unit or a true sinewave UPS between the generator and the CBus units. This would solve your problem if that problem is caused by the frequency or voltage of the generator's output.

Darpa, Aug 9, 2008
Ask a Question