Stop Scheduler via Logic

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by jboer, Nov 23, 2016.

1. jboer

jboer

Hey all,

Something I cant work out how to do, but thought some genius might have a way, is to stop and start the scheduler from logic in Schedule Plus. The ability to do so, only seems to be available through the Schedule Manager or the Option Menu.

Can anyone think of a decent way of doing that through logic?

I guess one option, but very much not preferred would be to have an enable group on each schedule, but with over 100 schedules and schedules added and removed daily it would be troublesome.

Thanks!

jboer, Nov 23, 2016
  2. jboer

Ashley

According to the logic help you can enable and disable individual schedules via logic systemIO calls. So you should just be able to loop though them all and enable/disable whichever ones you like.

Ashley, Nov 23, 2016
  3. jboer

jboer

That isnt a bad idea, however after a fair bit of playing this morning, I am going to say that the Schedule Enabled IB IO is NOT settable, dispite the manual.

jboer, Nov 23, 2016
Ask a Question