Status indicators between B&W Touch & Schedule Plus not correctly

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by conair, Jan 18, 2010.

1. conair

conair

Anyone who ever have problem like me ? Now I have 1 project include 9 network and this project we use Schedule Plus to monitor all network include 6 B&W locate in local network (254) but I set touch sreeen to spare when Schedule Plus system fail technical can control all network via touch screen but a problem come from status indicator on B&W and Schedule Plus not correctly it's correct only touch screen that control Local network (254) but other network (253,252,....,246) status on Schedule Plus and Status on B&W not follow together,Everyone can you help me?:(

conair, Jan 18, 2010
  2. conair

Darren Senior Member

If I read your question correctly, you are saying you have a series of C-Bus networks. Black and White C-Touch and Schedule Plus both control groups on the different networks. The status indication on the Black and White C-Touch is the same as that shown on Schedule Plus for groups on the local network, but different for other networks.

The most likely cause is that the Black and White C-Touch does not model C-Bus networks independently. Read the C-Bus Networks document for details.

Darren, Jan 19, 2010
Ask a Question