Some Issues KEYCx and DLT FW 3.00

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by constantcharge, Jul 15, 2010.

1. constantcharge

constantcharge

On the new KEYCx fw 2.4.00 units

1) When change application then add new group unit does not change key function to On/Off

2) With Function set to scene, press on Edit Scene, brings up scene manager but scenes do not work, looks like bringing up something it shouldn?t.

3) When change function to scene how do you change ramp rate or is this action just a remote trigger/scene.

On DLT 3.0 fw
    1) All units I have programmed to date (approx 30) has weird setup out of box, does not have NEWUNIT in name instead (''''''''') also some have groups applied to units (33,34,35.....) and 18+ hour timers in blocks.

2)Change the Labels in units does not work every time.
    If I Open a unit in database that I have changed label on previously and then save to database, the labels stay the same. If I open then label and do not edit, press ok then save to database, then label changes. (annoying when working on large multi-floor building that you can?t see the DLT's on)

constantcharge, Jul 15, 2010
  2. constantcharge

Newman

Well spotted. Bug# 19879 for your reference.
    KEYCx units don't support Scenes, only the remote triggering of Scenes in other units. The drop-down list of functions has it as <scene> 'Scene' and not 'Scene Trigger' by mistake<scene trigger="">. This is in our system as #16932 to be fixed.
    See above.</scene></scene>

Newman, Jul 15, 2010
  3. constantcharge

Cass

I also have this, but when identifying the new Matrix unit as well as the Amp.
    I was worried there may have been an issue with the item/error identifying it/corrupt item, but once I opened it and changed the name it seemed fine.

Cass, Jul 15, 2010
  4. constantcharge

constantcharge

Cheers Newman,

Yep didnt think that scenes were to be avaliable on 2000 series. :D

DLT - No issue with usning the units with '''''' , just do a reset using TK before using. Units probably missed something......:rolleyes: before leaving the factory.

constantcharge, Jul 15, 2010
Ask a Question