Site for shared CIRCA IR codes..

Discussion in 'Infrared (NIRT, IR Reader) and CIRCA' started by wappinghigh, Jun 22, 2009.

1. wappinghigh

wappinghigh

Ah... this has probably been asked before, but isn't there a website were everyone shares specific CIRCA's IR codes?

Or a more detailed IR library (showing more specific device model no's and remote model no's) than what is listed in CIRCA's IR library?

There is only one NAD receiver listed....how do I know if this is OK for an NAD T773 for example?

wappinghigh, Jun 22, 2009
  2. wappinghigh

Newman

This is one of those things where everyone would like it but no-one is prepared to invest the time & effort into uploading their learned codes when there's money to be made doing something else.

A number of the instlallers I've spoken with just have a Pronto, they download IR codes from remotecentral.com, program them into the Pronto, learn them into the 5100RP IR reader and then import them into CIRCA.

You're more than welcome to upload CIRCA IR XML files as threads in this section of the forum if you want to.

Newman, Jun 23, 2009
  3. wappinghigh

wappinghigh

Thanks!

Could a harmony universal remote be used for the same task as a Pronto?

That is program the harmony using their vast library, then get the IR reader to learn them straight off the Harmony?

What I want to do is capture the discrete input codes for a TV that doesn't have discrete buttons on the remote. IT'S got RS232 control- it's a new Sharp- so I asse it's got discrete input codes......

wappinghigh, Jun 23, 2009
  4. wappinghigh

Newman

Yep, you can do the same with a Harmony remote.

Newman, Jun 23, 2009
Ask a Question