Simple Scene Trigger

Discussion in 'C-Bus Automation Controllers' started by GlenF, Jul 5, 2020.

1. GlenF

GlenF

Hi all,

Might be missing something simple here. Is there a way to simply trigger a scene in the SHAC from a button on the screen without having to drop down to the list of scene options. I have a few simple scenes setup and I would like to be able to just hit the button on the screen for each one separately, not pull down a list. I have made a 50x50 button with only one action selector assigned, however, it still pulls down a list of one scene (still 10x10) and then this triggers the scene.

Thanks
    Glen

GlenF, Jul 5, 2020
  2. GlenF

Ashley

Don't use a scene button. Just create a button, select the appropriate trigger group then set it up as a preset and select the desired action selector.

Ashley, Jul 5, 2020
  3. GlenF

GlenF

Thanks Ashley, knew it would be something simple

GlenF, Jul 5, 2020
  4. GlenF

Weedo

Sorry Ashley,
    Am I missing something simple here? You need to select an object to create a button. The object that needs to be selected in the scene trigger is a trigger group object. This then only gives you the option for 'trigger select' 'preset' and 'toggle'. I would have assumed that if the 'preset' option was selected and set to 255 then the action selector 255 would be triggered. This doesn't appear to work.
    This leads me to the question, how do you create a button and trigger a trigger group action selector??
    BW

Weedo, Mar 3, 2021
  5. GlenF

Weedo

Disregard
    The issue was with google chrome and not the controller.

Weedo, Mar 3, 2021
Ask a Question