Shutter Relay L5501RBCP help needed.

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by brodricj, Mar 23, 2010.

1. brodricj

brodricj

OK, here's the situation. I need some help. We've just had a very wild storm in Perth with power outage, and the power has just been restored to our home 24 hours later. I am at work overseas at the moment. Wife is bellowing on her mobile phone at me that the internet does work, the phone doesn't work and the roller shutters at the front of the house won't go up or down. They're stuck where they were when the power went off, which is half way up.

So I've sorted the phone and internet. I've been able to establish that the unit indicator light on both shutter relays is not on (the orange one), and the CBUS light is off, so for some unknown reason there is no CBUS clock signal present. So it's like when the power was restored after the extended outage that both shutter relays haven't come back to life. All the other input and output units on the CBUS are operating normally.

I need to know how to get the shutter relays working again, hopefully a very simple fix which wife could understand when I call her back with the fix. Any clues?

brodricj, Mar 23, 2010
Ask a Question