Shutter Problem

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by liorpeled, Aug 14, 2016.

1. liorpeled

liorpeled

hi guys.
    is there any way to disable a group of shutter relay when another group is on?

liorpeled, Aug 14, 2016
  2. liorpeled

Ashley

Unfortunately not. For some reason whoever designed the shutter relay neglected to add the important logic capability available in most other output units. Your only option is to use a logic in a touch screen, wiser or pac.

Ashley, Aug 14, 2016
  3. liorpeled

liorpeled

can i do it in the logic part in PICED?

liorpeled, Aug 14, 2016
  4. liorpeled

Ashley

You can run logic in PICED in simulation mode.

In your particular case you could either just test the ga of the shutter relay and when it changes to ON if your disable group is on just set the shutter ga back to off.

Alternatively, create 2 group addresses, one for the shutter relay and another for the controlling ga. Then in the logic whenever the controlling ga changes, check the disable ga and set the shutter ga appropriately.

I use the first option to interlock blinds so they can't close if the window is open. I just run it every 2 seconds so if someone closes a blind and the window is open, the blind will start to close then reverse within 2 seconds. I practice this work quite well because it tells you the window is open.

Ashley, Aug 14, 2016
Ask a Question