SHAC Training Course

Discussion in 'C-Bus Automation Controllers' started by znelbok, Aug 28, 2020.

1. znelbok

znelbok

Hi Guys

I have signed up for the SHAC training course (C-Bus Automation Controller Fundamentals On-Line Course) but it appears that you need to have done the following training as prerequisites :-

C-Bus Fundamentals classroom course
    C-Bus Basic classroom course
    C-Bus Home and Small Business Fundamentals On-Line course

Now, I am to old to have done these - I did my training not long after C-Bus 2 (late 90's early 00's) was released and none of these courses existed and the chances of the certificate being still around is slim to none (pretty sure I got rid of it in a clean up about two years ago).

What is the likely hood that they will let me do the training for the SHAC. I am not about to do the training listed just to be able to do this course as there would be no beneft at all for me.

Cheers

Mick

znelbok, Aug 28, 2020
    Mr Mark likes this.
  2. znelbok

Bigdave

I just undertook this.

the pre req is the online fundamentals, which didn’t take long as was pretty straightforward.

it is free to enrol and execute. Find it on the catalogue and you should be able to enrol.

Email the dude who sends you the confirmation and discuss this. It is all cool and nothing to stress about

I installed cbus in 2005 as a punter and luckily it has not really changed. The edlt the SHAC and a few more integrations, otherwise the same

Bigdave, Aug 28, 2020
Ask a Question