SeverX Password

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Basil, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Basil

Basil

Hi

Ok I have Installed Homegate and Sever X and have got to the login
    root plus password right?
    this re-directs me to another page
    that displays this message I cannot find anything about this anywhere,any help? I am sooooo close now

Thanks

Apache Tomcat/4.0.2 - HTTP Status 400 - Invalid direct reference to form login page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

type Status report

message Invalid direct reference to form login page

description The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect (Invalid direct reference to form login page).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basil, Feb 16, 2007
  2. Basil

Basil

Still stuck

Has No one got any Idea about this ? is it too simple ? I cannot find it discused before.
    I am still stuck with not being able to log on to Server X all I get is

Apache Tomcat/4.0.2 - HTTP Status 400 - Invalid direct reference to form login page

type Status report

message Invalid direct reference to form login page

description The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect (Invalid direct reference to form login page).

so any help would be good

thanks

Basil, Feb 20, 2007
  3. Basil

wilddog

Are you going to the login page directly? If so, then you will see this error.

ServerX expects you to go to the base of serverx directory ie http://<<your_ip>>:8080 This will then redirect you to the login page rather that going direct (that is the error you get)

Give that a shot and let me know how you get on

Thanks

wilddog, Feb 21, 2007
  4. Basil

Basil

Thanks

:) Thanks Wilddog you have put an end to my misery I guess that was a stupid error ? and no one else seem to have made it, but you can allways count on one!

Once again thanks

Basil, Feb 21, 2007
Ask a Question