setting up Scenes cbus

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by mr security, Dec 29, 2012.

1. mr security

mr security

I have a DLT Switch and 4 rows of down lights Client want when the move starts the lights dim down maybe ever from the front to the back
    So output 1 then 2 then 3 then 4 etc I have clipal 8 way dimmer module connected to lights can I do a scene ??????:mad:

mr security, Dec 29, 2012
  2. mr security

Newman

A scene does not have the native capacities for delays between C-Bus commands. Assuming the 4 rows of lights are connected to 4 different dimmer channels (and assigned 4 unique group addresses) the best you could achieve would be for a scene to turn off the first row instantly, the second row could ramp down at a 4 second rate, the 3rd row could ramp down at an 8 second rate, the last row at a 12 second rate. This might be close enough for your client.

If you need to do something more specific you'll need a device that includes the Logic Engine (C-Touch, Wiser, etc).

Newman, Mar 11, 2013
Ask a Question