Setting PC to slave when testing Colour C-Touch

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Figjam, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Figjam

Figjam

I haven't been able to find an answer on the forums here anywhere about this...

I have a colour C-Touch 6.4" touchscreen installed. Before loading changes to the project, I like to test as best I can on the PC, particularly the logic. I have a problem though. The logic running on the PC fights with the logic running on the touchscreen by sending multiple conflicting C-Bus commands. This plays merry hell with my heating control! I know I can set the PC to not issue the C-Bus commands by unchecking the master checkbox on the Misc. tab. Problem is, I keep forgetting to re-check it and when I transfer my project the the touchscreen. The touchscreen then doesn't act as a master (issue C-Bus commands from logic) ... I end up having to reload the screen. That is, assuming I notice at all!

Can an option also be provided to make the programming PC not be a master when connected to C-Bus?

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2011
    Figjam, Jun 24, 2011
  2. Figjam

Darren Senior Member

If you have a component with a Special Function to display the project details form, you can change the Colour C-Touch "master" setting from the Colour C-Touch. You do not need to transfer the project again.

Darren, Jun 24, 2011
  3. Figjam

Figjam

Thanks Darren

Figjam, Jun 24, 2011
Ask a Question