Scrolling photos on colour touch

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by CUB, Jan 31, 2007.

1. CUB

CUB

Just wondering if someone can help me with some logic or better way to scroll through photos in colour touch screen.
    I want to be able to start a continuos scroll through 4-5 photos after a button has been pressed on main page.
    Also would like it to run continuosly until stopped by changing page back to main

CUB, Jan 31, 2007
  2. CUB

Darren Senior Member

There is a logic template called "photo screen saver" which will do this. It may need some tweaking to do exactly what you want.

Darren, Jan 31, 2007
  3. CUB

CUB

Thanks I'll try that out..

CUB, Feb 1, 2007
  4. CUB

CUB

That worked well except I can't find where to edit this logic to add more pages and change delay times.
    Wondering whether I need to only use this template as guide and create my own logic sequence or if I can change the template.

CUB, Feb 1, 2007
  5. CUB

PSC

PSC, Feb 1, 2007
  6. CUB

Darren Senior Member

You edit the logic using the Logic Editor. The Logic Help file and manual gives lots of information about doing this.

Ideally, we recommend that people do a C-Bus logic training course before attempting to program logic. Contact CIS Technical Support for details of when there will be a course in your area.

Darren, Feb 1, 2007
Ask a Question