Scripting - forum category

Discussion in 'C-Bus Automation Controllers' started by Damaxx, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Damaxx

Damaxx

Quick suggestion - can we have a scripting forum category as it will be obviously very different to Pascal logic examples and should be separated IMO.

LUA a is simple but a very powerful programming language and well documented on the net but would be great to share some working examples on here.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2017
    Damaxx, Sep 23, 2017
  2. Damaxx

daniel C-Busser Moderator

It's a good suggestion but as the product is still very new I'm also conscious about keeping the momentum of conversation all in one place.

I've renamed the old forum to "Pascal Logic Code Examples" and updated the description for this forum "C-Bus Automation Controllers" to encourage posting of Lua examples here.

Hope that's ok. We can always restructure this again after some time has passed.

daniel, Sep 25, 2017
  3. Damaxx

DarylMc

Hi Damaxx and Daniel
    At the product release I think there was some talk about a shared knowledge base for accessories.
    I don't know who or how but it might pay to ask around.

DarylMc, Sep 25, 2017
  4. Damaxx

Damaxx

Cheers for the replies gents. Will post a bit of my working code on a new thread later today. Nothing ground breaking, but may help some that are starting out.

Damaxx, Sep 25, 2017
Ask a Question