Scheduling

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pdirect, Sep 28, 2017.

1. pdirect

pdirect

Hi,

I am looking for help in programming schedules. This is my first time using PICED and im having trouble with scheduling. I have done basic setups before with standard operation of lighting via sensors and DLT switches and I have basic knowledge of cbus operation but this is something I have never done and am struggling to get my head around.

Basically I have 3 sensors in a corridor of a building that I would like to brighten 1 channel of an analogue 0-10v output from 30% to 100% from 6am-9pm for 10 minutes then dim back to 30% and have 1 relay channel constantly on during that time. From 9pm-6am the relay channel needs to switch off and the 3 sensors then need to operate the dimmer channel from 30% to 70% for 5 minutes. This is to be repeated every day.

How can I set up a schedule to link to the 3 sensors telling them to operate this way during certain times? Do I need to incorporate scenes into the schedule? I have a 5500paca included in the set up.

If someone could point me in the right direction or if there is a tutorial of some sort that I can't find I would appreciate any and all help.

pdirect, Sep 28, 2017
Ask a Question