Schedules don't run on Ctouch

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Htnut, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Htnut

Htnut

Since updating the firmware to 1.10.5 and using Ctouch configuration 2.0.36 my schedules which worked with the previous firmware do not seem to be running. Is there anything I could have done wrong and is there an easy way to verify if the schedules are running ?

Htnut, Jan 4, 2005
  2. Htnut

Richo

Thanks for the report. I have sent a link to your post to the relevant people who are still on holidays. They we see it when they return and follow up.

Richo, Jan 4, 2005
  3. Htnut

MiniMe

new c-touch

:D :cool: there is a later version of c-touch software available for download

MiniMe, Jan 4, 2005
  4. Htnut

Darren Senior Member

Does the problem appear with the latest firmware (1.100) ?

Did you download the project at the same time as the firmware ?

The latest firmware does show whether each Schedule is running when you open the Schedule editor.

Darren, Jan 4, 2005
  5. Htnut

Htnut

I have done some further investigation. It appears that a set command is not interpreted correctly. Instead it appears on the touchscreen as a pulse group with a duration of 8:12:15. This can be seen on the touchscreen using the edit schedules.

Further bug

If connect to C-bus is ticked and then unticked the system will not connect to the touchscreen giving a cannot connect to com port error.

Htnut, Jan 5, 2005
  6. Htnut

Htnut

The firmware version displays as 1.10.05 on the panel

The firmware was downloaded first then the project

Please detail the steps to see if a schedule is running

Htnut, Jan 5, 2005
  7. Htnut

Darren Senior Member

You don't have the latest firmware (1.100). I recommend that you get that before doing anything else to see if the problem has been fixed.

With V1.100, when you open the Schedule Manager (from a Special Function or from the Diagnostics page), you will see a list of Schedules. Next to each is written "Enabled" or "Disabled".

Darren, Jan 5, 2005
  8. Htnut

Htnut

Darren

Where can I get firmware (1.100) ? I got my firmware when I downloaded the 2.0.36 beta software. The file name I have is App 1_10_5.mot The version history seems to indicate that this is a later version than 1.10.

I have checked the schedules as you suggested and all are enabled. The problem is that the schedules action on the touch panel pulse a group instead of setting them as specified in the configuration

Htnut, Jan 6, 2005
Ask a Question