Schedule Plus Version 5

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by HaydenC, Oct 10, 2016.

1. HaydenC

HaydenC

Hi All,

I recently purchased a 5000SDSPU/5 dongle for schedule plus version because i thought the stable version had been released since it was available from the schedule plus area of the CIS downloads site. Only to find that with the web server enabled (the main reason for upgrading to version 5) you are unable to put the program into operation mode, I know this was a known problem with the beta version.

Is there any known fix for this issue or is one still being worked on?

HaydenC, Oct 10, 2016
  2. HaydenC

jboer

Hi Hayden,

It does work correctly, we have been using it for the last 4 moths happily.

As SP uses your page names in the URL address/link you need to make sure you dont have any characters in your page name that cannot be used in a URL, for example if you have Lounge/Dining as a page name you need to go and change that so that it is Lounge Dining or Lounge_Dining. Otherwise it will error when going into operation mode as it generates the webpages.

So in your page names avoid characters like / & # % and ect.

Try that first and if you are still having issues report back, there are a couple of other things that it can be.

J

jboer, Oct 10, 2016
Ask a Question