Schedule Plus Clock Issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kelly, Oct 15, 2008.

1. kelly

kelly

Hi all
    Its been a while my last thread was a while ago before I tackled a big DALI job which actually worked out pretty well. I have a issue with Schedule Plus on a particular job. t
    I have the Day light savings tab ticked with + 1 hour (I dont really know if I should have this on as the PC should take care of daylight savings) But Im hearing different things from different people.
    The Clock is at the correct time and program options tell me Daylight savings is active.
    The scenario I have is that Im using the Sunset/Sunrise function to switch external lights + or - 30 minutes. I turn the external lights off 30 minutes after sunrise which SP calculates at 6.30 am(so iI want 7.00am). The lights actually turn OFF at 6.00am which would have been 30 minutes the old time before we put the clock forward for daylight savings. And in the evening the lights turn on an hour early. All the scenes that we set to a Fixed time work perfectly. I have tried removing the ddaylight savings in SP but that only sets the time to 5.30. I seem to be going around in circles every time I think of a change it puts something else out. The verion of SP and toolkit are probably 3 years old (I havent got the versions on me ).

Any suggestions appreciated
    Regards Kelly

kelly, Oct 15, 2008
  2. kelly

Darren Senior Member

In Schedule Plus, the daylight savings settings are only required for calculating sunrise and sunset times.

I am not aware of any problems with Schedules related to Daylight Savings. I assume you have the schedules set to sunrise + 30 minutes, not sunrise - 30 minutes ?

Darren, Oct 16, 2008
  3. kelly

kelly

Thanks for the info Darren i have had mixed messages about the function of daylight savings in schedule plus. It still doesnt explain that the timing is still all out of sync but I think that may be an issue with the version or something. It is version 2.0.58 and the toolkit is version 1.6.1.
    Im trying to get hold of a dongle and test the latest version of schedule plus on this site and hopefully it will clear things up.
    Do you know where there is any info on the Daylight Savings tick box as the help file tells nothing really

regards Kelly

kelly, Oct 22, 2008
Ask a Question