Scenes on PAC vs DLT/Neo/etc

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Josh, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Josh

Josh

I liked the idea of having GA ramp down using a different ramp rates, seeing that I could not achieve this in a DLT/neo/etc, I placed my scenes in a PAC and activated them via a trigger control. And I was happy for a while.

As in most things in life, there are odd times when one cannot wait for the GAs to ramp up/down at the specified rates and pressing the button twice on the DLT/neo/etc would do the trick. But when the scenes are on the PAC, the same does not apply, that is this seems to work for local Scenes on a DLT/neo/etc.

Does anyone have any idea on how to overcome this limitation?

Josh, Oct 18, 2006
  2. Josh

Newman

You could have 2 Scenes in your PAC and configure the DLT/Neo so that it uses Recall 1 on a Short Release key event and uses Recall 2 on a Long Press key event. Then set the recalls to the different Action Selectors/Levels that corresponds with each scene.

That way you would have a short press of the key = normal ramping scene and long press of the key = speedy scene.

Newman, Oct 18, 2006
  3. Josh

Josh

All my Neo are firmware 1.4.0 and do not have a secondary application option, which means I might have to code this in the PAC and that will really make the solution too involved and a maintenance pain.

Josh, Oct 24, 2006
Ask a Question