Scene trouble

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Corin, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Corin

Corin

I am only new in the C-Bus world and am having some problems with scene making.

I have made two separate scenes (Party Scene and Outdoor Dining).

I then duplicated each of them and changed the scene to Off settings.

Without installing it onto the network it looks as though either of the scene OFF's (Party Scene OFF) or (Outdoor Dining OFF) controlls both the Scene.

Therefor if i hit Outdoor Dining Scene OFF whilst Party Scene is on it will change it to off, and vice versa Party Scene OFF while Outdoor Dining is on.

Do i need to put some logic into this or am i doing something stupid

I have about 10 different scenes that this customer wants on her touch screen and I don't want to continue till I know it will work.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Corin :confused:

Corin, Aug 2, 2007
  2. Corin

Wes

Hi corin,
    first check the buttons that you are using to run the scenes, are the correct scenes selected? you may have the same scene selected on different buttons especially if you used 'copy & paste'.
    Also check any scene triggers that you are using, as again they may be duplicated.

Wes, Aug 2, 2007
  3. Corin

Corin

Thanks Wes

I think i have got it sorted:) but i will have to wait till i go back to her house.

I checked all that you had listed and they seemed O.K I am assuming that because there are a few lights that are common in both scenes that as soon as one scene is turned off, it turns the other scene button off due to not all lights being in the on position.

Thanks for your quick advice though

Very much appreciated

Corin:)

Corin, Aug 2, 2007
Ask a Question