Scene Trigger Control

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by sjfp, Oct 1, 2012.

1. sjfp

sjfp

There seems to be a few threads on this but none that complete what i am loking for.
    I am looking on how I can,
    On a 4 button Saturn have 4 scenes (All on, Mood, Bright,Party plus one Hidden All OFF)
    So the user Presses Scene Mood and the Scene will be set,
    If then the user presses Party the scene will change to Party, but now if the user presses Party again the All Off Would be set.

So pressing any scene would active the relevent scene, but pressing the same scene again would set the hidden All Off scene.

I want to use a trigger control to control the indicators on the switch so that additional logic is not needed for that part, just thinking the best way of handling the logic for the trigger group seeing that the "ONCE" would not pick the second press up, and the "IF" would pick it up all the time, because the group is always high for the indicator.

I know this all seems a bit much to get rid of the ALL OFF Button,

sjfp, Oct 1, 2012
  2. sjfp

Roosta

Hello

I see a few solutions, depending on how picky you and your customer are..

Easiest solution I can see and the way i would get around it is by creating an adjacent off scene for each of your relevent scenes then set the switch up to control the trigger group on/off..

Ie

All On Scene triggered by GA All going to ON / 100%..
    All Off Scene triggered by GA All going to OFF / 0%..

Mood On Scene triggered by GA Mood going to ON / 100%..
    Mood Off Scene triggered by GA Mood going to OFF / 0%..

Bright On Scene triggered by GA Bright going to ON / 100%..
    Bright Off Scene triggered by GA Bright going to OFF / 0%..

Party On Scene triggered by GA Party going to ON / 100%..
    Party Off Scene triggered by GA Party going to OFF / 0%..

Configure you indicators appropriately..

Alternatively..

Utilise the short press and long press functions of the switches to recall Scene Trigger on short press and all off on long press..

I am sure there are other cleaner ways of achieving what you are after aswell..

Cheers..

Roosta, Oct 2, 2012
Ask a Question