Scene dimmed by switch

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Memphix, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Memphix

Memphix

Can a scene be dimmed by a switch? I'm wondering if logic like track group is a possibility. Surely someones got an example ;)

Memphix, Jul 29, 2010
  2. Memphix

Darren Senior Member

It is possible, but there is a bit of a lag and it doesn't work well with large scenes.

I think it is better to nudge scenes.

Darren, Jul 29, 2010
  3. Memphix

Mark

Scene Modify

Hi,

Checkout the Scene Modify key function on newer firmware versions of key units. It has been in DLT, NEO, Saturn & Reflection for the longest. I think it went in at about 1.6.00.
    You then have options to select the scene modify function: Dim, Toggle, Ramp, Timer (and more).
    This will apply to the last set LOCAL scene (scene stored within the key unit itself). It will not work if you are remote triggering a scene stored in another unit.

Good luck & let us know what you think - this is a function that doesn't seem to be used very often...

Mark.

Mark, Jul 29, 2010
Ask a Question