Save Scene function in SHAC

Discussion in 'C-Bus Automation Controllers' started by jboer, Jan 2, 2019.

1. jboer

jboer

Hi All,

So in the process of replacing our dying CTCs with SHACs I am trying to replicate a lot of the functions required. (I know, I know)

One of the big ones I am having issues with is being able to save live values into a scene with a vis. button. We have quite a few CTCs with the function to adjust levels with a fader then save the new levels into a scene. I am struggling how to work out how to do this in the scripting. Has anyone done this yet?

Cheers,

JB

jboer, Jan 2, 2019
  2. jboer

Ashley

Have you tried the StoreScene function? :)

Ashley, Jan 2, 2019
  3. jboer

jboer

No?! Is there any documentation for that? I cant find any in the SHAC or Manual?

Edit:
    Or are you meaning have I just tried using the Pascal function in the same way in Lua? If that is the case StoreScene(xx) in the SHAC isnt coming up purple like a function should..

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
    jboer, Jan 2, 2019
  4. jboer

Ashley

It's under Common Functions, Cbus, Store Live Values into Scene, or under scripting, help, cbus functions StoreScene

Unfortunately the way the SHAC is organised you can only find stuff when you know where to look :(

Ashley, Jan 2, 2019
  5. jboer

jboer

Thanks Ashley, so after a bit of digging I found that I had firmware 1.0.8 on my SHAC which I probably did when it was available as a download for a short time before going back to 1.0.6. After changing back to 1.0.6 the StoreScene function is there!

jboer, Jan 2, 2019
Ask a Question