Saturn 'White' colour

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MHeaton, Jan 7, 2009.

1. MHeaton

MHeaton

Can anyone tell me the colour the Saturn 'white' units' glass is. I ask because my kitchen is being covered in glass splashbacks and the 'white' the designer has selected is a bright brilliant white whereas the Saturn one is a bit kinder.

Thanks
    Mark

MHeaton, Jan 7, 2009
  2. MHeaton

ICS-GS

Can't tell you the exact colour, but literally speaking it is not white, it has a *green* tinge to it. (try painting white onto some *normal* glass, you will see what i mean). The saturn fascia colour is along the same lines.

Keep in mind that when doing splashbacks some guys use a *clearer* glass that does not have that green tinge (aparently it has less iron in it), to give a true representantion of your colour choice.

Maybe the kind folk at clipsal may be able to lend you a fascia to match up with.

My only other suggestion would be to consider a "reflection" switch for the kitchen, it always looks at home in this type of area (although you can't get them in the DLT variant).

Hope this helps

Grant

ICS-GS, Jan 8, 2009
  3. MHeaton

PeteS

Don't you have an RAL number or similar for the colour?

PeteS, Jan 9, 2009
Ask a Question