Requests aren't coming to C-Bus from C-Touch Color

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by davron0607, Jun 1, 2015.

1. davron0607

davron0607

Hello,

sorry, in advance if the question was raised and addressed before, but I couldn't find anything similar in the forums.

The Clipsal system was installed in the house a few years ago. Everything was working great. Recently (a few weeks ago) requests that were coming from the C-Touch Color 5000CT (Firmware v.4_7_2_0) stopped being executed, i.e. they were executing from time to time, but today they aren't executing at all.

I tried to re-upload the project to the device (C-Touch color) - didn't work. Re-uploaded the same version of FW, didn't help either.

However, I've noticed the following behavior while connecting and logging using C-Bus Toolkit:
    There are two networks (see attached screenshot), all devices are responding when switching on/off from the toolkit and from "C-Bus DLT Wall switches", but when trying to do the same from C-Touch Color, with the devices which are in the network "111" (see attached screenshot) - nothing happens and logs aren't appearing in the Toolkit, but when triggering devices from the second network "66" (see attached screenshot) using the C-Touch Color - everything works seamless.

Question: What to do to fix the issue described above?

Waiting for the feedback, thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

davron0607, Jun 1, 2015
Ask a Question