Reprogramming a light circuit via a PE cell & clock

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dbrace, Jun 12, 2020.

1. dbrace

dbrace

Hello All,

I am a Facilities Manager of a college with many buildings having C-Bus systems installed within various buildings. I am an end user of this product, have minimal knowledge about the systems but I'm learning very quickly.

After a recent power outage, I have had to reprogram the C-Bus system in one of our facilities marrying up relationships between the output and the input panel which I've achieved successfully. However there is one light circuit that I am having difficulty in reprogramming as it is also controlled by a Clipsal PE cell and clock timer. I have confirmed that the PE cell and the clock are operational and in good working order. The PE cell and the clock I believe are wired in parallel rather than in series as previously on days with a low lux measurement, the lights were activated via the PE cell.

I have tried reprogramming and setting this light circuit using multiple methods and processes while the system was in Learn to no avail. (e.g. covering the PE cell and not, with and without having a relationship with the input panel)

Can you please offer me any other advice to reprogram this light circuit via the PE cell and clock or do I require to download any software to reprogram this light circuit? If so, can you please inform me of what software is required?

dbrace, Jun 12, 2020
Ask a Question