replace old cbus modules with spacelogic? mix new and old?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDogNewTrick, Oct 3, 2026 at 12:17 PM.

  1. OldDogNewTrick

    OldDogNewTrick

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2026
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Sydney
    Hi - my existing cbus (2007) install now has a new spacelogic dimmer joining the older relays and dimmers....so now I can't use Toolkit to program all of it....

    Does spacelogic versions offer anything tangible over the older stuff bearing in mind the old stuff does basically what I want?

    Trying to weigh staying old school vs. new and what I get for the $.

    Also can I use the spacelogic compatible 'toolkit' to control both old and new modules?

    thanks!
    ODNT
     
    OldDogNewTrick, Oct 3, 2026 at 12:17 PM
    #1
Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.