Remote Triggering

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by oscar.fog, Feb 17, 2007.

1. oscar.fog

oscar.fog

Hi i am still a wee bit mixed up with Remote Triggering. I have set up my scenes in PICED and used Trigger Groups to switch them on with the touchscreen buttons...........so far so good...........but I would like to be able to do the same with the Saturn units in particular an All Off function and some standard scenes that are common to 3 identical switches and i find the suggested tutorial quite hard to follow.

I have set my All off scene has

Application : Trigger Control
    Group Address :turn off all groups
    Level 0%

the touchscreen button is configured as follows

Key Function: Preset
    Application: Trigger Control
    Group Address: turn off all groups
    Level 0%

this is working fine, however I want to be able to get a Saturn button to do the same thing.....here are the questions

Do I change the entire Saturn Unit to Trigger Control? or something else? Should i be making the Trigger Group common to a number of light groups and varying the levels so that scene 1 had 100% trigger group action selector, scene 2 had 0% etc but with the same trigger group? should I be moving away for levels and onto tags and what should I set the Saturn button to in terms of Trigger Group Action Selector, key function. Is the action selector just another name for what PICED refers to a tag?

any help would be well received

oscar fog

oscar.fog, Feb 17, 2007
Ask a Question