Remote Triggering Scene

Discussion in 'C-Bus Automation Controllers' started by RichardG, Jul 30, 2020.

1. RichardG

RichardG

I have followed Ashley's advice (thanks Ashley) to trigger a remote scene but must be missing something. I have created 2 scenes in eDLT with the same Trigger Group but one has an Action Selector 255 (on) and one has Action Selector 0 (off). The "on" scene has 100% level and the "off" scene has 0% level. To remotely trigger the scene/s I then create an empty scene in the second eDLT with the same Trigger Group and an Action Selector of 255. The Key Function is Off/On and I set the scene to the empty scene. Right press of the button turns the scene on but left press does not turn it off (which is what I through the Off/On would do). Appreciate any help.

RichardG, Jul 30, 2020
  2. RichardG

Ashley

The eDLT scene on/off function only works on local scenes. You need to toggle the trigger group directly, but unfortunately there is no way to do that in an eDLT. You can do it in a standard DLT or switch though.

Personally I'm not a big fan of the eDLT. Far to brain dead for my liking.

Ashley, Jul 30, 2020
Ask a Question