Recall ramp level

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by Steve Tester, Jul 8, 2005.

1. Steve Tester

Steve Tester

Hi,
    I have a room with downlights, SENPIRSS & switch configured as a dimmer.
    Switch is configured to control GA-02.
    SENPIRSS is enabled by GA-02 & GA-02 is the load controlled in Day-Time Movement.
    I ramp the load to different levels as required during the evening via C-Gate/Web Page.
    After the timeout the SENPIRSS ramps GA-02 off, when I come back into the room the SENPIRSS ramps GA-02 on to 100%.
    I have been trying to program the SENPIRSS to ramp back to the last ramp level without any success, can anyone help with any ideas?

Steve... :)

Steve Tester, Jul 8, 2005
  2. Steve Tester

Don

Tricky

Recall ramp recalls from memory "1" associated with the group being controlled. In order to change this value, you must use the "store" function. When a timer expires, unfortunately, there is only a single function which can be performed, so the ideal situation of STORE, followed by RAMPOFF can not be realised (note to self: allow 2 functions on timer expiry).

OK. how to get around this. In your situation, you could use the LOGIC function in the dimmer, so that the light level was the lowest of the levels of two groups. Control one of the groups with the PIR using 100% brightness. Start with recallramp (with level = 100%), and end with rampoff. Use the OTHER group to set the level of the light, and set this group with your C-Gate/Web Page. The second group can just be left ON all the time at the desired level.

Don

Don, Jul 11, 2005
  3. Steve Tester

Steve Tester

Working

Thanks Don, worked a treat... :)

Steve Tester, Jul 11, 2005
Ask a Question