Ramping Lights - Occ Sensor

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by muppets, Oct 28, 2007.

1. muppets

muppets

Hi Guys,

I am new to the world of cbus - looking for help with what is probably a fairly easy task and no doubt exists in the forum somewhere - which I have searched fairly extensively for. Today I have successfully bench tested my cbus hardware except c-touch via a 5500CN - which was a bit of a mission networking and configuring though I did enjoy the challenge.

I have a few dimmer outputs, relay outputs, occ sensors, peirl sensors, 1 aux input the 5500cn, a c-touch and a number of saturn input keys.

I want to set up the hallway so that the lights ramp up when there is movement sensed by either of the two occ's there and ramp down after timing out. As far as I can tell ramping off is the easy part (appears to be built easily accesible into the gui) the ramping on however I am having trouble getting my head around.

I have some programming knowledge (would it be easier to attack with c-touch logic? I will be using logic there soon no doubt to utilise overiding input functions.)

A sparky lost in central qld.

muppets, Oct 28, 2007
  2. muppets

muppets

May have answered my own question - after playing around for a while it seems the ramp recall function may do what i'm after. Am I going down the right track?

muppets, Oct 29, 2007
  3. muppets

Mark

Yep, you're on the right track!

Ramp Recall will ramp to Recall Level 1 using Ramp Rate 2.
    You could also use Up Key, which will ramp to 100% using Ramp Rate 1.

Cheers,
    Mark.

Mark, Oct 29, 2007
Ask a Question